New in the extensive Jarltech range: The new Zebra HC20 and HC50 mobile computers for the healthcare sector. Both devices use an Android operating system with updates up to Android 16 and the SE4720 scan module. To meet the challenges of the healthcare sector, they are equipped with a red alarm button and a sealed battery compartment. The housing is made of disinfectant-resistant, medical-grade plastic – it is easy to clean with almost any disinfectant.
Find out more about the new mobile computers from Zebra:
HC20: The innovative
• Android mobile computer with Wi-Fi 6
• Qualcomm QLCM 5430 processor with 2.1 GHz, 6 GB RAM, 64 GB memory
• Mobility DNA Professional, life cycle 3+3
HC50: The powerful
• Android mobile computer with Wi-Fi 6E
• Qualcomm QLCM 5430 processor with 2.1 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB storage
• Mobility DNA Enterprise, life cycle 4+4
Order both Zebra HC20/HC50 mobile computers for healthcare now with your sales representative!